It may seem like just yesterday, school was out for the summer and you sent the kids off to camp. Now, it’s August, and a new school year is right around the corner. Soon, yellow school buses will be back on the road and children will be sitting at the kitchen table doing their homework. Don’t look now, but the 20017-2018 school year is right around the corner. While your children are busy enjoying their last few weeks of summer, parents still have some homework left to do.
Enrollment for 21CCCS’ 2017-2018 school year is underway! Our great staff at 21CCCS is dedicated to making the process as easy and simple as possible. Through a new streamlined enrollment procedure, there are two simple actionable phases for students and parents to complete. Though the process is simple, there is a lot that needs to be covered to ensure that children are properly registered and ready to take on the new set of academic challenges that we have in store for them.
Enrolling with the best cyber school in PA is easy. Now that enrollment is open, here is what you need to expect.
- In accordance with the Department of Health’s changes, school immunization regulations are being implemented beginning August 2017. This is to ensure that all entering children are being adequately protected against preventable diseases. According to Pennsylvania state requirements, all vaccinations reports must be submitted no later than 5 days after enrollment.
- Complete the initial inquiry form. This form provides 21CCCS with necessary contact information for your student.
- During this process, a member of the 21CCCS staff will be in contact with you. During this communication, an email will be sent to you with a link that directs you to a registration portal.
- After you have successfully completed the registration portal process, an enrollment package will be emailed to you. This package, along with your child’s immunization records, proof of age, proof of residency, and academic records, must be sent to our registrar.
- Upon the successful completion, submission, and processing of your files, you will receive a notification from 21CCCS that your child has successfully and officially been enrolled.
Additionally, though it is not required, it is advised that you take the opportunity to attend an open house with the best cyber school in PA! This is a great opportunity for prospective parents and students to visit the facilities and learn more about the online middle and high schools. For convenience purposes, we have two types of open houses available: in person and virtual. Either one of these is a great opportunity to learn as much as possible and meet the staff that will be working with your child on a daily basis.
For more information about 21CCCs and the enrollment process, be sure to visit our enrollment site.