21CCCS holds the highest score of any online charter school on the College Ready Benchmark, which includes the SAT and ACT scores of 12th-grade students. We have also been ranked in the top 10 percent of high schools in Pennsylvania for our SAT scores.
We will start enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year on June 1. Please contact our enrollment team at (484) 875-5410 to find out more information and start the enrollment process.
Due to the high volume of calls you may experience a delay in a live call back. Please be sure to check the email you provided as well as text messages for updates and next steps. We look forward to starting the 2020-2021 school year with you!
2020 – 2021 Start Dates
**August 26, 2020** (Closed)
- **September 8, 2020** (Closed)
2020 – 2021 Weekly Enrollment Dates
- September 21, 2020
- September 29, 2020
- October 5, 2020
- October 13, 2020
- October 19, 2020
- October 26, 2020
- November 9, 2020
- November 16, 2020
- November 30, 2020
- December 7, 2020
- December 14, 2020
- January 4, 2021
- January 11, 2021
- January 26, 2021
- February 1, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- February 16, 2021
- February 22, 2021
- March 1, 2021
- March 9, 2021
- March 15, 2021
- March 22, 2021
Getting started is just a few simple steps away, and the enrollment team is happy to help you through the process! Scroll down to learn more about our quick enrollment procedure, and fill out the inquiry form, so our enrollment team can reach out to you as soon as possible!
- Per PA State requirements, vaccination reports must be submitted NO LATER than five days after enrollment! Please read The Pennsylvania Department of Health’s School Vaccination Information and Vaccination Requirements for the 2020 – 2021 school year.
- Please complete the initial inquiry form to provide us with your contact information. A member of the enrollment team will contact you to introduce you to 21CCCS and answer your questions.
- Following communication with a member of our enrollment team, a registration link will be emailed to you.
- An enrollment packet will be emailed to you following completion of the registration link. You must return the completed enrollment packet, an up-to-date immunization record, proof of age, proof of residency and academic records to the registrar.
- Upon receipt of your complete packet, you will receive notification from our registrar of your child’s official enrollment in 21CCCS.
Interested in learning more about our quick enrollment procedure? Complete our inquiry form and we’ll be in touch soon with additional information!View Our Inquiry Form
What's a day in the life of a 21CCCS Student look like? Find out now