21CCCS holds the highest score of any online charter school on the College Ready Benchmark, which includes the SAT and ACT scores of 12th-grade students. We have also been ranked in the top 5 percent of high schools in Pennsylvania for our SAT scores.
We are currently enrolling for the 2019-2020 school year. Please contact our enrollment team at (484) 875-5410 to find out more information and start the enrollment process.
2019 – 2020 Enrollment Dates
April 7, 2020
April 14, 2020
April 20, 2020
April 27, 2020
May 4, 2020
May 11, 2020
May 18, 2020
May 26, 2020
Getting started is just a few simple steps away, and the enrollment team is happy to help you through the process! Scroll down to learn more about our quick enrollment procedure, and fill out the inquiry form, so our enrollment team can reach out to you as soon as possible!
- Per PA State requirements, vaccination reports must be submitted NO LATER than five days after enrollment! Please read The Pennsylvania Department of Health’s School Vaccination Information and Vaccination Requirements for the 2019 – 2020 school year.
- Please complete the initial inquiry form to provide us with your contact information. A member of the enrollment team will contact you to introduce you to 21CCCS and answer your questions.
- Following communication with a member of our enrollment team, a registration link will be emailed to you.
- An enrollment packet will be emailed to you following completion of the registration link. You must return the completed enrollment packet, an up-to-date immunization record, proof of age, proof of residency and academic records to the registrar.
- Upon receipt of your complete packet, you will receive notification from our registrar of your child’s official enrollment in 21CCCS.
Interested in learning more about our quick enrollment procedure? Complete our inquiry form and we’ll be in touch soon with additional information!View Our Inquiry Form
What's a day in the life of a 21CCCS Student look like? Find out now