Below, view some of our basic statistics.
The Student Profile
- American Indian/Alaskan Native: 1%
- Asian/Pacific Islander: 2%
- Black (Non-Hispanic): 7%
- Hispanic: 5%
- White (Non-Hispanic): 84%
- Multicultural: 1%
- Percentage of Students from Low Income Families Eligible for a Free or Reduced Lunch: 36%
- Number of Students Receiving Special Services (Excluding Gifted) as of Previous December: 70
The School Profile
- Percentage of Certified Staff: 100%
- Total Instructional Staff: 42
- Attendance Rate/Percentage: 96.32%
- Student/Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Number of Instructional Days: 180
- Number of credits required for graduation: 23
See the video below to learn more about 21CCCS from the eyes of our teachers and students.
Other Important Documents
To compare us to other cyber schools like us, explore PDE’s site.
To see a list of our courses available at 21CCCS, download our Course Catalog.