21CCCS holds the highest score of any online charter school on the College Ready Benchmark, which includes the SAT and ACT scores of 12th-grade students. We have also been ranked in the top 10 percent of high schools in Pennsylvania for our SAT scores.
Please contact our enrollment team at (484) 875-5410 to find out more information and start the enrollment process.
Due to the high volume of calls you may experience a delay in a live call back. Please be sure to check the email you provided as well as text messages for updates and next steps.
2021 – 2022 Weekly Enrollment Dates
May 2, 2022 ***The last enrollment for Seniors
May 9, 2022
- May 16, 2022
- May 23, 2022
Getting started is just a few simple steps away. Scroll down to learn more about our quick enrollment process, and fill out the Inquiry Form.
- Fill out the Enrollment Inquiry Form.
- Expect two emails from our Enrollment Team. The first one will be a Welcome Email, which contains sample classes and an informational video about 21CCCS. The second email will contain a Registration Application Link to start the enrollment process.
- Once we receive the Registration Application, our Enrollment Team will process it and you will receive the Enrollment Pack via email to be completed.
- An up-to-date immunization record, proof of age, and two proofs of Pennsylvania residency must be provided with this Enrollment Pack.
- Upon receipt of your completed pack, you will be notified by email from our Registrar of your child’s official enrollment status and their start date.
Note: The Enrollment Pack will self-submit itself once you provide all the required information.
Interested in learning more about our quick enrollment procedure? Complete our inquiry form and we’ll be in touch soon with additional information!View Our Inquiry Form
What's a day in the life of a 21CCCS Student look like? Find out now