Social Studies Department
- Ms. Cherrier holds a B.S. in Secondary Education and a certification in Middle and High School Social Studies Education from Moravian College. She holds an M.Ed. and certification in Special Education from Lehigh University.
- Mrs. Derleth holds a B.A. in International Relations from St. Joseph’s University and an M.Ed in Social Studies Education from Widener University. She also holds certifications in Secondary Social Studies and 7-9 Mid-Level Mathematics.
- Mr. Dolan holds a B.S. in Secondary Education with a concentration in Social Studies from Penn State University and an M.Ed. in Special Education from Arcadia University. He holds certifications in 7-12 Social Studies and N-12 Special Education.
- Ms. Elder holds a B.S. in Secondary Education with a concentration in Social Studies from Villanova University and an M.Ed in Professional and Secondary Education from West Chester University. She holds certifications in Social Studies, 7-9 Mid-Level Citizenship and 7-12 Citizenship.
- Mr. Michener holds a B.S. in Sports Management from Neumann University. He is certified in K-12 Business Education and 7-12 Social Studies.
- Mrs. Williams holds a B.S.Ed., Social Studies Secondary Education and an M.A. in Special Education from Millersville University.
- Mr. Winterode holds a B.S. in Finance from Susquehanna University. He also holds certifications in Special Education and Social Studies.