Arts and Humanities Department
- Mr. Chu holds a B.A. in Laws from Fu Hsing Kang College in Taiwan, an M.Ed. in German Language and Literature from West Chester University, and an M.S. in Instructional Technology from Lehigh University. He is certified in German, Chinese, and Middle Level Math.
- Mr. Flynn holds a B.F.A. in Painting, Sculpture, and Ceramics from West Chester University and an M.A.T. in Visual Arts from The University of the Arts.
- Ms. Friedman holds a B.A. in Spanish with a minor in Women’s and Gender Studies from West Chester University. She holds a certification in Spanish.
- Mr. Meyer holds a B.S. in Music Education from Penn State University and a Master of Music in Music Education from Boston University. He is also certified in Mid-Level Mathematics.
- Mrs. Parvin holds a B.A. in Spanish from Millersville University with a K-12 Teaching Certificate in Spanish. She also holds certifications in Middle School Math, Middle School Social Studies, and Social Studies 7-12.