Arts and Humanities Department
- Ms. Aungst received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from West Chester University with a minor in art history. During her time at West Chester University, Ms. Aungst studied art history abroad in Greece and Turkey. She worked at the Chester County Art Association for seven years and as an art instructor for various art outreach programs. In addition, she was employed as an art therapist for the Chester County Juvenile Detention Center. Ms. Aungst decided to pursue a career in art education at Moore College of Art and Design. After teaching at PA Leadership Charter School for several years, she completed a masters program in Distance Education Technology from University of Maryland to enhance her skills as Learning Content System Coordinator for the school. She enjoys motivating students to be creative and inspired by the world of art.
- Mr. Chu holds a B.A. in Laws from Fu Hsing Kang College in Taiwan, an M.Ed. in German Language and Literature from West Chester University, and an M.S. in Instructional Technology from Lehigh University. He is certified in German, Chinese, and Middle Level Math.
- Ms. Friedman holds a B.A. in Spanish with a minor in Women’s and Gender Studies from West Chester University. She holds a certification in Spanish.
- Mr. Meyer holds a B.S. in Music Education from Penn State University and a Master of Music in Music Education from Boston University. He is also certified in Mid-Level Mathematics.
- Mrs. Parvin holds a B.A. in Spanish from Millersville University with a K-12 Teaching Certificate in Spanish. She also holds certifications in Middle School Math, Middle School Social Studies, and Social Studies 7-12.