Getting started is a few clicks away and the enrollment team is happy to help you through the process! We are now enrolling for the 2016–2017 school year. Learn about our enrollment process and steps below.
Student Start Dates
- September 6 2016
- September 19 2016
- October 11 2016
- October 26 2016
- November 7 2016
- November 29 2016
- December 12 2016
- January 9 2017
- January 23 2017
- February 6 2017
- February 21 2017
- March 13 2017
Steps to complete enrollment:
- Per PA State requirements, vaccination reports must be submitted NO LATER than five days after enrollment! Please read The Pennsylvania Department of Health’s school VaccinationInformation and VaccinationRequirements for the 2017 – 2018 school year.
- Please complete the initial inquiry form to provide us with your contact information. A member of the enrollment team will contact you to introduce you to 21CCCS and answer your questions.
- Following a communication with a member of our enrollment team, a registration link will be emailed to you.
- An enrollment packet will be emailed to you following completion of the registration link. You must return the completed enrollment packet, an up-to-date immunization record, proof of age, proof of residency and academic records to the registrar.
- Upon receipt of your complete packet, you will receive notification from our registrar of your child’s official enrollment in 21CCCS.
Interested in learning more about our Enrollment Process? Complete our inquiry form and we’ll be in touch soon with additional information!View Our Inquiry Form
What's a day in the life of a 21CCCS Student look like? Find out now