21CCCS holds the highest score of any cyber charter on the College Ready Benchmark, which includes the SAT and ACT scores of 12th-grade students. We have also been ranked in the top 5% of high schools in Pennsylvania for our SAT scores.
We are now enrolling for the 2017–2018 school year. Getting started is a few simple steps away, and the enrollment team is happy to help you through the process! Scroll down to learn more about our enrollment process, and fill out the inquiry form, so our enrollment team will reach out to you as soon as possible!
Student Start Dates
- August 23, 2017
- Rolling Enrollment through September 1, 2017
- September 18 and 25, 2017
- October 3, 16 and 30, 2017
- November 13 and 28, 2017
- December 11, 2017
- January 8 and 22, 2018
- February 5 and 26, 2018
- March 12, 2018
Steps to complete enrollment:
- Per PA State requirements, vaccination reports must be submitted NO LATER than five days after enrollment! Please read The Pennsylvania Department of Health’s school Vaccination Information and Vaccination Requirements for the 2017 – 2018 school year.
- Please complete the initial inquiry form to provide us with your contact information. A member of the enrollment team will contact you to introduce you to 21CCCS and answer your questions.
- Following communication with a member of our enrollment team, a registration link will be emailed to you.
- An enrollment packet will be emailed to you following completion of the registration link. You must return the completed enrollment packet, an up-to-date immunization record, proof of age, proof of residency and academic records to the registrar.
- Upon receipt of your complete packet, you will receive notification from our registrar of your child’s official enrollment in 21CCCS.
Interested in learning more about our Enrollment Process? Complete our inquiry form and we’ll be in touch soon with additional information!View Our Inquiry Form
What's a day in the life of a 21CCCS Student look like? Find out now